and not just the one they are likely to get." - Unknown
Chancellor Property Comprehensive Plan Amendment
Client: Chancellor Holdings, LLC
The Chancellor Property Project is a proposed 120,000 square foot neighborhood commercial center that includes office and retail uses. Located at a key intersection in Orange County, Florida, the 10-acre property is positioned between existing suburban and urban uses. PDG provided analysis and justification to support the proposed amendment to Orange County's Comprehensive Plan. PDG also drafted policies for the Comprehensive Plan to implement the proposed development.
Critical components of PDG's work included negotiations with surrounding residents and the creation of 3D models and concepts that addressed the concerns of the community. The results are a plan that fits within the character of the surrounding neighborhoods and provides an opportunity for neighborhood-serving retail at a pedestrian scale.
- Economic Return on New Urbanism
- SilverLake Park Planned Development
- Riverside Townhomes Planned Development
- Yucatan Cove Preliminary Subdivision Plan
- Reams Road South Plan Amendment
- Hammock Creek DRI Charrette
- Orange County Parking Study Update
- North Ridge CRA Plan Update
- Industrial, Commercial and Office Capacity Analysis
- The Vineyards, Phase II Special Exception for Condominiums
- Douglas Grande at Windermere Special Exception for Luxury Apartments